Friday, October 19, 2012

Evil Sorceress by Sassy Studio Designs Fabulous Friday Freebie


It's going to be a great Friday over at our Paper Craft Planet Sassy Studio Designs Paper Craft Planet Group!  I can't wait to share this weeks Fabulous Friday Freebie with you!  Think mean.  Think evil.  Think on gorgeous woman who can pull you into her world and you are powerless to stop her. Lindsay has created a beautiful woman that we should all be very afraid of!  Meet the Evil Sorceress!


Isn't she just glorious?    Here's a closer view.


I am entering her in the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge and here's the sketch they had:


She's colored with Spectrum Noir markers and I used some Stickles on her globe, headdress, sleeves, and the bottom of her dress.  My Spellbinder die cut is edged with Distressed inks the Floral Florishes are from my new Spellbinders set that I just love!  The papers are from a great K&Company Halloween pack from Brenda Walton.  The ribbon and gems are from my stash.


You know how I like to tease you with a peek on the insides!



Here's a closer look at her gorgeous face.


I love this spider creeping down the paper on the inside!


I've had the best time this week watching some old Disney fairy tales and Harry Potter movies!  I've got to watch some Walking Dead for a couple of cards I've got in the works.  Now make sure that you go over to our Paper Craft Planet group and pick up this deliciously gorgeous Evil Sorceress and show us how you see her!

Also, make sure to invite your friends to join our group over there because Lindsay has a terribly fabulous treat for us once we hit 800 members!  We're so close and I don't know about you, but I'm always up for a free image, especially a very sexy image just for us!  I promise you won't be disappointed!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of fun in the sun! I love to hear what you think so tell me all about it!