Friday, July 19, 2013

Fairy Merrily for Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection

Our newest Digi is here, and I am quite excited about her!

Please welcome ** Fairy Merrily ** to our little family of Elisabeth Bell Digi's....
Blog hop will start on
Friday, July 19, 2013, at 12:00 pm and ends on Friday, July 26, 2013 at 12:00 pm.

 If you came to my blog from the sweet and oh so talented Lynne's blog, then you're on the right track.  If not, head on over to the multi-talented Julie's blog and start there.  I don't want you to miss a single project because this little pixie is too stinkin cute!  I'm so excited to share my version of Fairy Merrily with you!


Does it get much cuter than this?  Not for me, it doesn't!  I could color her and look at her forever!  She's colored with copics and has Stickles on her wings and on her dress.  I added some Diamond Glaze to her shoes and flowers in her hair.  This gorgeous paper is from a BasicGrey stack called That's My Girl.  She's got some handmade flowers and the Floral Oval frame she's cut out with are both from Spellbinders.  The seam binding and the orange card stock are from Stampin Up (the card stock is from one of the older In Color packs) and  the baker's twine is from The Twinery.  The charm and lace are from my stash.


Don't you just want to be flying free with her?  I'm really loving how she came out!


Here's a view of the pretty charm and the computer generated sentiment.


For some reason, I just couldn't stop taking pictures of her!



Here's one last look at her before you leave.


Now flit on over to my dear friend and so creative stamping sister, Mary Lou's place and see her fabulous creation!  Believe me, you won't want to miss it!

Happy hopping and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of fun in the sun! I love to hear what you think so tell me all about it!